Thursday, March 18, 2010

Some Cupcake fun... or not



So every time I go anywhere cupcakes are served I have to try one... of course. I went to this adorable little shop called The Girls in Delray Beach. It is an ice cream parlor that has a shop similar to the shop at Cracker Barrel, filled with fun old fashioned and new fashioned toys, yummy candies, and fun trinkets. Out back there is a garden you can walk through that has tons of exotic birds, and a strawberry garden where you can pick your own strawberries. While inside I found a beautiful looking chocolate cupcake with bright pink frosting.

Although it looked fun and tasty, it was actually quite dry. And the amazingly bright pink icing tasted slightly of food coloring. Fail. Oh well. I will definitely be returning to this fantastic shop, although the cupcakes weren't very tasty, everything else was awesome.


thegirlsstrawberryupick.com



Also... check out the newest ink. I got it a while ago, but I haven't had a chance to post a pic yet.


1 comment: